- Landscape designer offering high-quality landscaping services backed by more than 15 years of landscaping experience
- All services delivered by professional, highly trained staff
- Residential and commercial services available, customized for your property and vision
- Our lawn care services provide monthly yard maintenance, including fertilization and weed control
- Your retaining wall specialist – retaining wall supplier offering retaining wall design and installation
Between the Edges Lawn Care & Landscaping was established in 1999. Owners Jeremy and Tonya Kelley and their team offer landscape design and installation services; irrigation system design and installation; patios; decks; hardscape design – including french drain & retaining wall installation; sodding; and more. Comprehensive lawn care services are also available. When looking for the best landscaper in the North Augusta, consider Between the Edges Lawn Care & Landscaping. Call us today at (803) 278-1888, so we can make your landscape vision at reality.
North Augusta, SC, is an incorporated city situated along the Savannah River on western border of South Carolina. North Augusta is a quick drive from both Augusta, GA, and Aiken, SC. Residents primarily live in Aiken County, though a small portion of North Augusta extends into Edgefield County. It is a popular choice for individuals and families who work in Richmond or Columbia County, due to lower taxes and overall lower cost of living.
North Augusta recently opened SRP Park, home to the Augusta Greenjackets. This minor league baseball stadium is close to the downtown North Augusta corridor and has views of the Savannah River. It is part of the Hammond’s Ferry community, a mixed-use neighborhood of residences, restaurants and local businesses.
North Augusta residents also enjoy use of the North Augusta Greeneway, a paved trail suitable for walking, running and biking. It now stretches more than 7 miles, with future plans to extend further in both directions. Multiple North Augusta neighborhoods enjoy direct access points to the Greeneway, making it a popular tool for exercise and dog walking.
North Augusta is approximately 15 minutes from downtown Augusta, approximately 2.5 hours from Atlanta, GA, and approximately 3.5 hours from Charleston, SC.