Landscaping and Complete Lawn Care Services in Grovetown, GA
- Get peace of mind with our over 20 years of experience in the landscaping business.
- We are committed to providing our clients with the best possible experience. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable landscapers will ensure that your project is completed to perfection.
- We offer a wide range of landscaping and complete lawn care services for Grovetown, GA, homes, whether you’re looking for a relaxing oasis or a fun and playful space for the kids.
- We also provide commercial landscaping for businesses to create a beautiful view that meets the specific needs of your business.
- Further enhance your outdoor living space with our monthly yard maintenance, including fertilization and weed control. From planning to maintaining, we provide quality and honest services to our customers.
- We design, supply and install retaining walls that are built to last, so you can be confident in your investment.
Between the Edges Lawn Care & Landscaping was established in 1999. Owners Jeremy and Tonya Kelley and their team offer landscape design and installation services; irrigation system design and installation; patios; decks; hardscape design – including french drain & retaining wall installation; sodding; and more. Comprehensive lawn care services are also available. When looking for the best landscaper in the Grovetown, consider Between the Edges Lawn Care & Landscaping. Call us today at (803) 278-1888, so we can make your landscape vision at reality.
Is Grovetown, GA a Great Place to Live?
Yes, it is!
Grovetown, GA, is Columbia County city that is part of the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) and greater Augusta metropolitan area. Though Grovetown was originally incorporated in 1881, it spent many years as a “country town”. However, much in part of its proximity to Fort Gordon and excellent public schools, Grovetown has seen exponential growth in recent years, both in population and new home construction. As of 2023, its population is estimated to be 17,000, making it the largest city in Columbia County.
Grovetown is home to two popular seasonal attractions – Steed’s Dairy and Lights of the South. During the months of October and November, Steed’s Dairy – a working dairy farm – opens to the public, offering a corn maze, hay rides, face painting, a pumpkin patch, play areas, and a variety of other family-friendly activities. Lights of the South offers an array of Christmas light displays across a multi-acre property. It also offers visits with Santa and other Christmas activities and is open from mid-November to the end of December (closed Christmas Day).
Notably, Grovetown is the home to John Deere Commercial Products, as well as many local businesses. Much of the Grovetown area is accessed via exit 190 of I-20.