- Landscape designer offering high-quality landscaping services backed by more than 15 years of landscaping experience
- All services delivered by professional, highly trained staff
- Residential and commercial services available, customized for your property and vision
- Our lawn care services provide monthly yard maintenance, including fertilization and weed control
- Your retaining wall specialist – retaining wall supplier offering retaining wall design and installation
Between the Edges Lawn Care & Landscaping was established in 1999. Owners Jeremy and Tonya Kelley and their team offer landscape design and installation services; irrigation system design and installation; patios; decks; hardscape design – including french drain & retaining wall installation; sodding; and more. Comprehensive lawn care services are also available. When looking for the best landscaper in the Evans, consider Between the Edges Lawn Care & Landscaping. Call us today at (803) 278-1888, so we can make your landscape vision at reality.
Evans, GA, is a popular suburb of Augusta, GA, located in Columbia County. Evans residents enjoy short commutes to other parts of the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA).
One of the most popular locations in Evans is Evans Towne Center Park. This park is also home to Lady Antebellum Pavilion, named for the popular country music trio Lady Antebellum (one of the members of the group is from Augusta, GA), as well as the Columbia County Amphitheater. Two of the more popular events hosted at the park are Papa Joe’s Banjo-B-Que Music Festival, which, much like the name suggests, combines music and barbeque with a family friendly, relaxed atmosphere, and Thunder Over Evans, a tribute to Armed Forces Day, featuring one of the area’s most spectacular fireworks displays. When the park is not hosting a special event, it offers running, walking and cycling paths, a large playground to entertain children of all ages, a splash pad, a dog park, and ample open green space to relax with a picnic or book.
Evans is known for being a safe place to live with excellent public schools. There are 12 public schools serving residents of Evans: seven elementary schools, three middle schools, and two high schools. It is also a busy shopping district with many restaurants. Most local area businesses serve Evans.