- Landscape designer with over 20 years of experience. Between The Edges can help you transform your outdoor space into a beautiful and functional oasis.
- Our team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals is committed to delivering the highest-quality service to our customers.
- We offer a wide range of lawn care and landscaping services for Evans, GA homes as well as commercial landscaping for businesses looking to create a more inviting space for their customers. Our landscapers will work with you to create a beautiful and functional outdoor space that reflects your style.
- We also provide monthly yard maintenance services, including fertilization and weed control.
- We are your retaining wall specialist! Between The Edges is a full-service retaining wall supplier and installer. We can take care of everything from start to finish.
Between The Edges Lawn Care & Landscaping Is Your One-Stop Shop for All Your Lawn Care Needs!
Established in 1999, owners Jeremy and Tonya Kelley and their experienced and professional team of landscapers have the skills and knowledge to get the job done right.
- Landscape design and installation services
- Irrigation system design and installation
- Patios, walkways and decks landscaping
- Hardscaping – including French drain & retaining wall installation
- Erosion control
- Comprehensive lawn care services and more!
When looking for the best landscaper in Evans, call us at (803) 278-1888. We are committed to helping make your landscape vision a reality.
Evans, GA: A Best Place to Live, Work and Play
Evans, GA, is a popular suburb of Augusta, GA, located in Columbia County. Evans residents enjoy short commutes to other parts of the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA).
One of the most popular locations in Evans is Evans Towne Center Park. This park is also home to Lady Antebellum Pavilion, named for the popular country music trio Lady Antebellum (one of the members of the group is from Augusta, GA), as well as the Columbia County Amphitheater. Two of the more popular events hosted at the park are Papa Joe’s Banjo-B-Que Music Festival, which, much like the name suggests, combines music and barbeque with a family friendly, relaxed atmosphere, and Thunder Over Evans, a tribute to Armed Forces Day, featuring one of the area’s most spectacular fireworks displays. When the park is not hosting a special event, it offers running, walking and cycling paths, a large playground to entertain children of all ages, a splash pad, a dog park, and ample open green space to relax with a picnic or book.
Evans is known for being a safe place to live with excellent public schools. There are 12 public schools serving residents of Evans: seven elementary schools, three middle schools, and two high schools. It is also a busy shopping district with many restaurants. Most local area businesses serve Evans.