- Landscape designer offering high-quality landscaping services backed by more than 12 years of landscaping experience
- All services delivered by professional, highly trained staff
- Residential and commercial services available, customized for your property and vision
- Our lawn care services provide monthly yard maintenance, including fertilization and weed control
- Your retaining wall specialist – retaining wall supplier offering retaining wall design and installation
Between the Edges Lawn Care & Landscaping was established in 1999. Owners Jeremy and Tonya Kelley and their team offer landscape design and installation services; irrigation system design and installation; patios; decks; hardscape design – including french drain & retaining wall installation; sodding; and more. Comprehensive lawn care services are also available. When looking for the best landscaper in the Aiken, consider Between the Edges Lawn Care & Landscaping. Call us today at (803) 278-1888, so we can make your landscape vision at reality.
Aiken, SC, is the most-populated city in Aiken County, SC. It is considered part of the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA), as well as the greater Augusta metro area. Aiken is known for the Aiken Steeplechase. The Aiken Steeplechase Association hosts two sanctioned horse racing events each year – one in the spring and one in the fall.
Aiken is also home to the University of South Carolina Aiken, which was at one point named #1 among top public regional colleges located in the South. The University of South Carolina Aiken has more than 3500 undergraduate students.
The historic downtown Aiken area is home to a variety of shops, restaurants and local businesses. The Aiken Arboretum Trail highlights the diverse collection of trees in Aiken’s downtown landscape. Citywide, rare trees thrive, and a free mobile tour provides details for each type of tree. Another opportunity to get outside in Aiken is Hopeland Gardens, a 14-acre garden given to the city and opened to the public in 1969. At Christmas, Hopeland Gardens hosts the Annual Christmas in Hopelands lights display.
Some residents of Aiken commute to Savannah River Site, Plant Vogtle, and Fort Gordon. Aiken is approximately 25 minutes from North Augusta, SC, and 35 minutes from Augusta, GA.