We recently completed a front and back yard total makeover in the Evans, GA area. We took a basic front and back yard and converted it into a very enjoyable and inviting outdoor living space. Here is what was accomplished in this project:
1. Tilled and regraded the entire yard.
2. Installed a french drain at the end of the driveway.
3. Installed a dry creek from the house to the pond in the back yard.
4. Installed irrigation in front and back yards.
5. Installed plants according a custom landscape plan developed for this client.
6. Installed Bermuda sod in front and back yards.
7. Installed a bridge over the dry creek bed in the back yard.
8. Exchanged medium boulders for larger boulders.
9. Replaced double gate and walk through gate to the back yard.
Give us a call and let’s discuss your outdoor living space upgrade!